OMG! WTF! Have you ever seen a person that you NEVER, EVER WANTED TO SEE AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE? Never is too soon?
Well I have! However, I wasn't the stunned one! When I initially saw this particular person my heart sped like it was on an open highway. The temperature was 25 degrees and I started to sweat with anger.
What should I do? speak? roll my eyes? just mean mug? act like I don't see him? Yes! I'll just act like I don't see him! TOO BAD HE'S RIGHT IN MY FACE!
So I spoke with my eyes, proceeded to roll them and ended with the most vicious mean mug I could conjure up. It worked...
I could see him shrinking by the second. Shoulders begin to slump and the face turns red. He literally tried to blend in to the wall.
I guess he NEVER WANTED TO SEE ME AGAIN EITHER!
He looked as if he had seen a ghost!
Have you ever seen a ghost?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sheesh... I felt your wrath girl!
ReplyDeleteHa! I know who this is about!
ReplyDelete