After spending the day with the girls, I noticed something that really annoys me. Immature, selfish BOYS. I say BOYS because they are so far from being MEN. Just because you crossed the age threshold of 18-21-25-30 etc. does not make you a MAN!
*Disclaimer: this is not a boy in MY life, this is my friend's experience*
This BOY that I am referring to is an upcoming father (x2), recent graduate of college and momma's boy who believes that whoever he is sleeping with at the moment should be their main supply of support. SMDH!
So my desire for today is for these BOYS to grow up! Realize that your selfish, "player" lifestyle is not going to suffice forever. I want them to realize that they are the reason Jazmine Sullivan wrote that song. They are the reason that song was #1 for several weeks! They are the reason they are going to be riding on rims with plastic bags covering their back windshields. Don't blame the scorned women! Blame the adolescent BOYS, wearing the MEN masks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

True! True
ReplyDelete