Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I DESIRE: PRAYERS FOR PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA

YES THAT'S RIGHT PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA!!!!


<cue: My President is Black...">

Today I desire for all people of the world to bow their heads and pray for Barack Obama and for the United States of America.  This is truly a historic moment in our country and only GOD can guarantee a smooth transition.

I pray that God protects the Obama family.  I pray that God guides Pres. Barack Obama's footsteps and allow him to make sound decisions.  I pray that this moment not only inspires America but the world to look beyond the surface.  I pray that this provokes people all over to stand up, take on responsibility and make CHANGES in their lives for the good.  I pray that Pres. Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama serve as credible models to those that need them.  I pray that you are God alone, that you are first in the White House and that you are not forgotten!

 In Jesus Name I pray, 
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment